Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Not in SoCal anymore!

Snow!
You wouldn't know it by looking right now, but a few days ago we got an inch or two of snow and it dusted everything with a beautiful layer of white powder. Nikki and Ryan have an awesome yard with lots of beautiful trees and plants as well as a small pasture where the cows come to graze in the spring. I've been meaning to share some of these pictures from their yard during the snow, especially for our southern California friends!
These beautiful views are all from the windows of the house! We enjoy sitting here in the warmth looking out of the windows at the stunning views.


Connor and Aiden's playhouse and part of the pond. The kids were skating around on this pond the other day.

I think this is Wysteria, correct me if I'm wrong. The birds were still feeding from this feeder, even in the snow. I guess they are used to this weather!


The view from the bathroom haha. Isn't it wonderful?


No comments:

Post a Comment