Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Fire Scare!

I woke up startled at about 4:30 yesterday morning. It was still pitch black outside. I knew something was wrong but I was not sure what. The guest room here faces the huge front yard and street with a long driveway down the side of the house. The lace curtains were closed, but the shutters were not. All I could see was a flashing red light outside and I got so SCARED! I shouted at Jeff, "Get up! Fire" and I flew (and I mean flew!) out of bed. I ran full speed down the basement stairs and out to the garage doors where the light seemed to be coming from.  All sorts of bad thoughts were running through my head at this point. I was terrified!! There I am standing in wet snow in my pajamas and socks staring right into the face of the guy driving the snow plow up the driveway.
ahahahahahahaha
Needless to say, he was even more surprised to see me than I was to see him.

*****Note to self, the driveway gets snowplowed.

2 comments: