Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Girls' Getaway

Palm Springs, CA

At the beginning of this month, my oldest daughter and I had our own little getaway. We snuck off for a few days to the desert where we took advantage of gorgeous weather, substantial shopping opportunities, extensive pool time, and some quality one-on-one time. I truly enjoyed getting to know my little girl better and I appreciate all of the time we got to spend talking about life in general. When we got home, Dad gave Katelyn a beautiful promise ring, symbolizing the relationship that all three of us share, tied together by the metal that binds us...God.
Pool time!

Mom & Kate


I really just can't believe that this child is 12-years-old already! It seems like yesterday that I walked out of the hospital with her in her car seat thinking, "Okay....what NOW???" Nonetheless, she is growing into an articulate, sensitive, beautiful young woman and I am quite excited to see what the Lord has in store for her future.

No comments:

Post a Comment