Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Path of Beauty Tour 2015

It has been a hard year. I went back to work and school this year after 15 years of being a Stay-at-Home Mom. Now I am a Work-from-Home Mom. I love, love, love my job, but the transition has been difficult as we all learn new roles in our family. After a busy, wonderful, stressful, exhilarating year, I need rest, inspiration, and beauty. Therefore, I knew our next adventure needed to be really special!

My husband always likes to tell the story of Grandpa Dishman taking him and his friend to Banff when they were teenagers. As he described the beauty of the scenery to me, I knew that is where I wanted to go. So after a couple of months of brainstorming and planning, we have finally nailed down the "Path of Beauty Tour 2015." This summer, we will intentionally place ourselves in the path of beauty for the benefit of inspiration and peace. We will be made to lie in green pastures and lead beside still waters in order to restore our souls.

I am really looking forward to our time together as a family. I cannot wait until I am surrounded by my little tribe and I have their complete undivided attention. I can't wait to play together and drive together and swim together and hike together and experience all the beauty that God has created, together.

Path of Beauty 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment